All Brands
Should Be
Digital Giants

That’s where we come in

Experts in Digital Marketing

Our Services

Our Services

We uncover insights about your brand, customers, competition and opportunities, then craft a custom strategy.

Go Deeper

Read Our Blog

Read Our Blog

Read some of our most recent blogs to help you navigate the current digital landscape.


Book A Free 30 Min Consultation

Influencer Marketing icon

Free 30 Minute Consultation

We’d love to meet you! Book a Free 30 minute appointment and let’s discuss how we can help your organization become Digital Giants!

Book Now

Case Studies

Case Studies

Want to learn more about how we’ve helped some of our clients? Read our Case Studies.

Read Now

We Build Awesome Websites

Website development icon

Website Services

Strategy. Design. Consulting. Management. Optimization. We do it all.

Go Deeper

Meet the Giants

About Us

We keep things real. We stay in the know. We’re strategic, connected and we have fun.

Go Deeper

Most Recent Blogs

7 Things to Consider When Choosing a Web Designer

How To Choose A Web Designer We’ve heard many horror stories from clients about their experiences working with different freelancers and agencies to build a website. We know the process can sometimes be frustrating, can negatively impact your bottom line, and lead you...
Get Leads

Need Traffic? Here’s How Websites Can Generate Leads

Need Traffic? Here's How Websites Can Generate Leads Only 41 percent of Canadian businesses have a website. The other 59 percent are missing out on massive opportunities to generate leads. Generating better quality traffic can lead to, well, leads, which means more...
Blog Header - Why You Should Update Your Website Now - Digital Giants

Why You Should Update Your Website Now [+ Quiz: Does My Website Suck?]

Has COVID-19 Impacted Your Organization? When organizations face periods of uncertainty one of the most common areas to see cuts or budget reductions is marketing. But, this isn’t always a good decision.  Success in marketing doesn’t happen overnight. It is a process...

How to Update your Google My Business Profile for Businesses Affected By COVID-19

Many organizations rely on Google My Business to send a stream of customers to their door. With the recent directives from different levels of government to practice social isolation, it has led to the forced closure of bars and restaurants, while some businesses and...
COVID-19 - DG Blog (1)

COVID-19 Update (March 19, 2020)

To our valued clients, partners, friends and community, Digital Giants is business as (quasi) usual, but joining the #stayhome movement, and we hope you are too! To protect our community, our country, and to slow down the spread of COVID-19. Our team is already very...
Retail or shopping cart icon

Analyzing Today’s Most Popular e-Commerce Platforms [Blog + Infographic]

If you’re thinking about building a website to sell your products or services, you will need to consider what e-commerce platform you will use to do this and if you plan to build it yourself or hire an e-commerce website developer.

Be easy to find. Be top of mind.

Be Digital Giants.