3 Reasons Why Your Social Media Strategy Isn’t Working
29th January 2015
Are you one of many businesses that’s still not seeing the benefits of social media? You’re not alone. We’ve all read articles that talk about the endless benefits that being present on social media can have for your business.
Here’s just a few we come across regularly:
- Social media can help you boost your business’s online identity
- A regular social media presence can lead to a spike in your inbound website traffic
- A heightened sense of community around your business
- Conversations online result in heightened brand loyalty
- Social media marketing gives you more opportunities to convert followers, resulting in more sales and online conversions
- Frequent social posts result in better search engine rankings
- Stronger connections with customers
But the truth is, not everyone is seeing these results. And that doesn’t mean these results aren’t possible — they definitely are. But you might be going about your social media management in a highly unproductive way that prevents you from benefiting from all your hard work.
To keep things short, sweet and interesting, we’ve developed an infographic to show you the top 3 reasons why your current social media strategy is failing.
Infographic: 3 Reasons Why Your Social Media Strategy is Failing
So what do you have to lose? If you’re already dedicating time to your social media, you’re halfway there. With a little extra effort and strategic thinking, your social media feeds can transform into lead generating, relationship building forums with big business payoffs.