Search Engine Optimization Services
What is On-page SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
On-page SEO is the optimization of a variety of factors on a webpage to improve Google and other search engine rankings, so your website attracts more views as one of the most attractive sources of information for potential customers.
Digital Giants works closely with our clients to find these opportunities and gaps in the digital landscape by creating an SEO strategy that pus them in the search results and brings valuable traffic to the website. By optimizing the site and content to solve user search queries, Digital Giants will help you capture readers who are more likely to become customers.
What Do We Do?
Once an SEO strategy is developed, Digital Giants ensures all key pages of the website are optimized for a search. This includes:
- Optimization of the website’s on-page content and recommending additional content that may not exist. This includes title tags, headings, and keywords.
- Updating meta descriptions, improving their click-through-rates and capturing more traffic.
- Optimizing image alt text, increasing their appearance in search and generating traffic.
- Reviewing site structure, ensuring the crawl path is logical and simple for search engines to understand.
- Reviewing the internal link structure and anchor text, increasing the length of the user journey and bring together related content.
Do You Think Your Website Needs On-page SEO?
Schedule a Free 30-minute Consultation and Discover Your Opportunities Today!